Wednesday, May 27, 2009






Wow it has been some time since I updated my blog and I feel it is time to get on it and keep it up to date on a more frequent basis.
Well the warm weather has finally arrived and it is wonderful to finally want to be out and enjoy all that the warm weather brings. This past weekend I had my kids out to the Whitevale Festival, in the hamlet of Whitevale just north of Pickering, ON. It was not a huge festival but the whole hamlet was involved. Many yard sales, placards of historical information through out the main road, live music, mini car show, fire truck for the kiddies to explore, lots of animals to hold and pet. It was a wonderful time and made for an enjoyable Saturday afternoon.
During these tough economic times, it was a perfect escape for a single mom on a tight budget!

No comments: