Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sunday June 22nd Day after wedding.



So after a dancing the night away at the wedding, my friend Kelly and I decided to go down to the Pickering waterfront to enjoy the summer view and to also enjoy a drink on the patio at the new restaurant/bar The Port at the end of Liverpool Rd. If you have not had the opportunity to check it out, I suggest you do. It is a beautiful view over the marina and the building itself is esthetically gorgeous.
As we were sitting on the patio enjoying our afternoon, we watched as the clouds rolled in but we stuck it out as long as we could enjoying the fresh air and view. But sooner than we would have liked, we were pushed inside by the rain. This was really not an issue because the inside of this restaurant is stunning. Very modern and tasteful.

As I said, if you are looking for nice place for dinner on a summer evening, I would strongly suggest The Port for atmosphere and view.

Ciao,
Tracy

No comments: